Saturday, March 6, 2010

I've been Supermodelkinized

Courtesy of Old Navy, I've been immortalized in plastic...at least for as long as this post survives on the web.  They have this fun little thing where you can build yourself as a manikin so I figured I'd try it out.  Not too bad, right?

Anyway, I'm just taking a minute to check in again.  I've written my papers (1st drafts, anyway), banged out the paper and powerpoint for my honor's component, and I've got a pamphlet left to work out.  The next three days will entail revision and editing, and hopefully I'll have these bad boys sent off right on time.  I have discussions to do for class, but these things are worth huge points so I'm doing them first.

In knitting, I'm working on a sock sample for the shop.  I might get it finished tonight, and then I'll be back to my baby sweater for people-who-shall-remain-nameless-on-this-blog.  I'm almost done and can't wait to get it off the needles. 

In random news, be prepared for possible rain on Monday.  It has rained on 27 of my 32 previous birthdays, and snowed on two more so... maybe you should consider yourselves forewarned...just sayin'.  It's local to me too, so if you're in Rhode Island, then I'm talkin to you!  Now!, go off and make plastic images of yourselves.

No comments: