Thursday, July 31, 2008

Whispering Pines

i don't know what happened to my photos but i have been knitting on the Whispering Pines shawl by Ann of Knitspot. it's brilliantly written and i really love knitting this. i've been working on it for my friend Heather to wear to a wedding in 8 days. I've been trying to complete one chart each day and every night i've taken a progress photo, only tonight when i went to download them, i found that the camera is empty. i don't know what happened to my photos!! usually i forget to take them, and this time i've been taking them every day and they're just gone. (sigh)
anyway, tomorrow night i'm going to Fenway with Heather to see a Boston Red Socks game for the first time. they're playing the A's who happen to be my home team so it should be cool. luckily for me i got my schedule changed at work so that for the first time in 12 years, i don't have to work every Saturday anymore. i'm now a monday through friday girl and i only have to work one saturday per month. no saturday's until august 16th! Nice, right? so i don't have to worry about how late i get home from the game tomorrow.
there will be knitting at the game and i'll take some photos to post. hopefully my camera won't eat them.

No comments: