Friday, August 6, 2010

The all Alex show

It's all Alex, all the time!  So for a quick update as I'm in the midst of finals, we're giving the iron supplement three times a day.  The room darkening shades arrived and seem to be helping.  I've moved bedtime back by 30 minutes and he seems to be sleeping in a little bit longer (about an hour).  Last night there was no talking in his sleep that I heard.  The eye is healing, but I can tell there'll be a little scar.  Nothing big.  The sale is still going on at the shop and even though I swore off buying any more yarn because (I kid you not...) I don't have anywhere to put it, but the Hacho is on sale for half off now if you buy a bag (or what ever is left of a color) and I get my discount on top of that so I bought enough to knit him a sweater in the brown I used years ago for his house socks, and two skeins in the yellow so I can knit him a new hat to match his mittens and coat this year.  I use Hacho for him.  I like it.  It's on steep discount.  It just made sense.  I'll knit sweaters for a 4-year old because he's pretty small, but he'll wear it, unlike my other boys.  Dante is strictly a sock/glove/hat kid, and Aaron's an afghan man.  That's about it.  What ever.  More time to knit for me.

This concludes the Alex show.  Back to your regularly scheduled programing.

No comments: