Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday

It's Super Bowl Sunday, and look what I made!!  Buffalo wings and blue cheese dressing, courtesy of the latest edition of Cook Illustrated's America's Best Test Kitchens.  Both the dressing, the wings, and the buffalo sauce are made from scratch.  It's by far the best blue cheese dressing I've ever had...and it's good that the recipe was in there because Shaw's had one (1) bottle of blue cheese dressing left, and it was low-fat, lol.  So I just bought the stuff I needed to make my own, and the boys are super happy with it. 

Now I know that this is in no way a food blog, but it isn't often that I make something completely from scratch and I get super excited when I do, so this time I took a picture and put it here for proof of my kitchen-awesomeness.

I'm knitting slowly but surely on the Effortless Cardigan and it's coming along nicely.  I'm knitting on the ribbing for the body right now, and then I'll be working on the sleeves.  Then there's a good amount of ribbing along the fronts and the collar, so I'm not out of the woods but I hope that when I finish I'll still have some Month-of-February left so I can try to get back on schedule for my IntSweMoDo2011 (did I get that abbreviation correct??  I always screw it up).  Now, back to knitting and watching Super Bowl commercials.

1 comment:

The Mom said...

Cambria you are AWSOM!!!! I have not read your blog before. I just read a couple pages. College
GO GIRL I knew you had it in you and all the honors groups to boot.

Yes throw out all the stuff you don't want or use, it is so nice to have space for what you want.

Keep up the good work and keep in touch once in a while. Love Ya Sister Doney (Ann)