Friday, April 15, 2011

a sneak peak

Today was the kick-off of the first annual Great Rhody Yarn Crawl, and it was fantastic!  We had knitters come from all over.  Knitters are such warm and friendly people and it's always fun to meet new knitters.  The Rhodes kits and Crescent Park kits were pretty popular, and I've got to say, it's validating.  It's tough to remind myself that my current patterns aren't selling well most likely because people just don't know I'm here yet.  So having people walk in and see my patterns right there at hand, and having people buy them, really makes me feel better about what I'm trying to do.  I'm looking forward to going in tomorrow to see how many are left.  I'm also planning to go out crawling tomorrow with my buddy Heather.  I'm not planning to buy any yarn, (because I honestly don't know where I'll put any more plus I'm moving into a new apartment in a few weeks), but you never know what I might come across.

By the way, this is a sneak peak at my latest design.  I've been knitting away at it for a while now, but I hope to be finished with it really soon.

No comments: