Saturday, April 9, 2011

Blizzard- a 'Bones' inspired hat

 It's a blizzard in April!
For everyone who waited so patiently, I'm excited to announce that Blizzard has gone live on Ravelry.  It' a free pattern that uses aprox 150yds of chunky yarn, written in two sizes; Woman's xs/s and m/l.
The original hat has a pom pom, but the pattern features fully fashioned decreases on the crown to allow knitters the option to leave the pom pom off if it's not their thing.
Come on...click the link.  You know you want one of these :)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Broken link, sweetie! I love this hat and have been waiting for the pattern. Gosh, I hope I can manage it! You rock, my friend!

Leslie said...

ACK! I can't figure out the meaning of the cable symbols. Any chance you can 'splain it to me, Lucy?