Thursday, June 2, 2011

Guess who's turning 5 today!

Happy birthday Alex!!
Today, plans include taking in a movie, going to play with the best-buddy, eating tons of junk, going to dinner, and hitting the toy store to pick out a brand new Thomas the Tank Engine train set.  Unfortunately with everything that's been going on, I was too distracted to plan a birthday party.  Of course when he got up (at 5:45am I might ad...) he wanted to know where all his birthday people were, to which I replied "in bed...where YOU should be...  So the plan is to go out and find him some birthday people.  If we run into you in the street, be prepared to hear all about how it's his birthday (and what ever else pops into his brain).  Oh, and we'll be taking the camera with us to document the fun in photograph form. 

1 comment:

MOM said...

Happy Birthday Alex: I wish I was there with you to have birthday cake and meet your new train.I love you and miss you very much.
Grandma Virginia