Monday, December 12, 2011

Putting up the tree

 We put up the tree this weekend, after a lot of urging from Alex.  Dante was at Nana's, so he's absent from these photos.
 Alex handled all the wooden ornaments, and Aaron handled all things breakable...except for the glass gingerbread ornament that he let Alex put up...which crashed to the floor and shattered into a million pieces.  We bought that set the year we got married, so I guess we're lucky that this is the only one to be broken.
The "tree skirt" is really the yoke off of a giant pullover, that my buddy Lisa cut off and couldn't bring herself to toss out, so she gave it to me.  I never got a chance to finish the edges, but we were in a bind and needed to get it on there so we went for it.  Looks great on the tree, and the boys all like it.  

If you want to see all of the photos (as I only put up three), then follow the link to my facebook photo album.

No comments: