Friday, July 8, 2011

Vlad photos

 I finally have photographic evidence that I completed Vlad, as part of the True Blood season 4 knit-along.  I know what you're thinking and you're right.  With a blog named Knit-along little doggie...you'd think that I would participate in more knit-alongs, lol.  I try but stuff always gets in the way.
full blocking shot

blocking close-up

I don't usually feel like I can pull off a lace shawl, but I'm really going to give it a try because I just love the details on this one, and it matches my hat (which matches my scarf, which matches... etc, etc).  I'm a junkie for this particular colorway.


Total bandana-style (I'm from the West, after all)
Pattern: Vlad
Needles: US 5 (3.75 mm) circulars, 40"
Yarn: Mountain Colors Bearfoot in Ruby River (from my stash!!)
Cast on June 27th, bound off July 7th.

No comments: