Friday, September 9, 2011

Quickly.

Just wanted to pop my head in to share my latest purchase: Coastal Knits.  I just pre-ordered my copy and I'm excited about knitting from this collection.  It called to me right away because I'm originally a California girl, so the West Coast knits all feel familiar and nostalgic to me.  However, I moved to Rhode Island about 10 years ago so the East Coast knits all feel like home.  What a perfect book to meet my bi-polar knitting needs :)  And as a fun bonus I got an instant download of two of the patterns, plus a few other neat little things.  I just need to find some time to knit just for me.  And I just realized...I'm self-employed when it comes to my design business, so I can knit for myself when ever I want to...so I guess I'll start right after my commissioned piece :)

Also, I have just over 24 hours before I can upload my SSS2011 pattern!  And to help me get over the anxiousness I've started another design for the Fest, which I'll toss in as a potential bonus.

Oh, and Alex did just fine today on his second day of school.  He told me all about his day and I think he's going to end up having fun after all.  Tomorrow I'm driving him and a few others up to the Boston Temple for a Primary Activity and I can't wait for him to see it.  I'm sure he won't react like I expect, but I think he'll like it just the same.  So, I'm off to finish watching Halloween Resurrection, and then I'm off to bed.

No comments: